Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 38

Today's ride was from Napoleon to Sandusky, Ohio.  We are just south of Lake Erie.  Sandusky is famous for the Cedar Point Amusement Park.  It supposedly has some of the biggest roller coasters in the world.  Many of the riders were riding hard today to make it to the Park.  Not me, it was supposed to rain this afternoon and I just wasn't that interested.

The only picture that I shot along the ride today was the sunrise over the corn.  This is pretty much the view we had all day except the sun got higher and hotter.

I've been having some trouble with my phone lately and have not been able to upload the blogs each day.  If you've been following regularly, you've probably noticed that sometimes they come in bunches.  We rarely have wireless access where we stay and I depend on my phone to upload the blog.

I was finally able to get to a Verizon store today and they figured out the problem.  It was a software issue and is now resolved.  I should be posting more regularly now.

Apparently, I failed to include the good news about Andy's bike (the one that got run over).  He was able to replace it with an identical bicycle in Madison and it looks like the old dude's insurer is going to fully reimburse him.  

Since I didn't have any interesting pictures for the blog today I've posted the old/new bike pictures.  Andy's old bent frame has become a hood ornament for the gear truck.

1 comment:

  1. After today, only 10 MORE SLEEPS Mark and you will be back to Olalla. Keep on pushing those pedals, you are almost to D.C. Herr Larry is very proud of you and so is Frau Marie :)

    Love,
    HL & FM

    ReplyDelete