Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 43 and more

I owe Pennslyvania an apology.  I'm having lots of fun here.  Between poor internet connections, lack of power, busy days, fatigue, and an attitude that I just want to finish (survive) I've not been keeping up the blogsite.  I'm sorry about that.  I made it to Gettyburg on Wednesday after a really tought 102 mile ride with 6500' of vertical, and in 85 degreee, high humidity heat.  I passed the final, but I chose to spend time seeing Gettysburg rather than blog.  Effectively, the ride is complete, and we just have two easy rides to make DC.  I'll upload my pics later this week.  I miss you all and can't wait to see you.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it back to the PNW safely! Looking forward to Friday night! But... you need to finish your blog! It's like getting to the best part of the book and then the final pages are missing !!

    Love you,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Where's the rest of the story??

    ReplyDelete